CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Finally Some Updates

Well alot has happened in the recent week. For starters the selling bank for our house came back and signed the agreement on our price for the house. This is the thing we have been waiting to finalize for like 4 months, ever since we submitted our bid April 1st.

I am in the process of getting a quote for our bank for the furnace repairs which will be part of our loan. Once I have this, then the bank can start the appraisal process which will lead to the new closing date soon. At least that's the theory. The new closing date will be at least after September 1st because Heather and I have to take a class on firs time home buyers for the new type of loan we are doing. So cross your fingers for a September closing and move-in to the new house.

As far as wedding announcements go. We pretty much decided on a reception place which hopefully will be the Waterville Country Club with the Waterville Legion as the backup. The reason I say this is because the Country Club will not book us until January. We may put a deposit on the Legion just encase. So far we have the Chapel, reception, some colors, guest list, and a few other odds and ends done. Still alot to do. Heather will also be looking at dresses in the upcoming weeks.

Another thing is my dad is adding wedding favors to his site MaineGoodies, check out http://www.mainegoodies.com and I believe at the top of the page is wedding favors.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! Great news!
Would love to help any way I can.
Don't forget about my blog to link too--www.littlesebagomaine.blogspot.com
I can start saving boxes for you for your MOVE--
xxoo Aunti M