CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Should have seen this coming.

Well like the title said...i should have seen this coming, it was all going so smoothly. Yesterday morning we received a call from the realtor who said that someone in this whole process found out that there is another problem with the title on the house. I don't remember the details but its something to do with a parcel of land from 40 yrs ago. As it stands now its doubtful that we will close on the date i posted. Who knows when it will be now, and I am starting to wonder if this isn't just a sign and we should walk away, I keep trying to tell myself that the best things are worth waiting for. It just depends on how long we have to wait.

Who knows what will happen now but I will keep this updated when I know more.

1 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

I hope you are still looking in your targeted areas. You never know what will be your next best deal.
Sorry this process has been so painful.

Aunt Aly (and Alyzabeth's Mommy for Eleven Months)