CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

G.ho.st

I was sent a referrals link to this service which is an online virtual computer. Weird concept but most are when they are new. This thing lets you emulate a desktop, some programs and a web browser. Most of the programs are link and things to other services online but this integrates it into your virtual computer. For example I added my user name and pass for Google Docs, and they showed up in a folder so I could edit them directly. I am still playing with it and if I notice anything more interesting I will be sure to post it. If you are interested in checking it out click the link below. By doing the referral below we both (i believe) will get an extra 5gig of space.

Get G.ho.st

1 comments:

coed234 said...

i didn't know you were able to link your google docs to it, i'll start playing around with it more, thx for the heads up.