CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Good News!

Well after waiting for what seems like forever, we finally heard back from the bank...and not to bore you with the details it looks like we are getting the house. After a few back and forth counter offers, over a few minor details. We will be under contract as of Monday.

What happens then is that the bank will bring someone in to make sure all the utilities are all in working order. After that we will have an inspection done and its at that point we will actually know if we are gonna take the house. A few things depend on the inspection. So, for now its good news and I will keep everyone up to date as we progress through all this. If all goes well the new closing date will be June 5th I believe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have my fingers crossed. Good Luck. Make list of needs. Love ya. Nana

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Pls remind me which house............
Let me know of the moving daye, have truck, can help!
xoxo
Aunti M