CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Random updates

Ok, so the bank has not signed the contract yet. However, there was a page we forgot to initial. That isn't bad news tho. They are already working on the house. From what we have heard they have turned on the electricity and are working on the water. We have an inspection scheduled for Tuesday if they have finished by then. I am assuming we will be under contract next week sometime.

Now for something besides the house. Today Heather and I are off to a wedding in Waterville. Its around 3:00 altho I will not be staying long, I have been pretty sick the last few days. Yesterday I was running a fever at work, but I held in there :). I have litterly had to drag myself through the last few days to keep from crashing. I am just looking forward to my vacation in June, A whole week off.

On another note, Heather has informed all her brides mades about the wedding, so that's one detail that's done. I have found someone to be the DJ, so that's another detail done. We are not sure where we are going to have it at the moment. I don't think it will be at the house. I will keep everyone informed as to where it will be.

That's all for now, till my next update. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come & get married @ the lake & reception here! WE can make that happen!
Feel better!
Love you both!
Aunti M