CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Update

OK, So as promised this is an update on the house. As of now, we are waiting to hear back from the bank for the last time over one last detail, basically I am pretty sure we are getting the house. The closing date will be near the end of May which is one month before our lease runs out at our apartment so we will most likely end up paying for the last month here and have a month to move our stuff slowly. Which is a good thing because the last few times I have moved it as been rushed over a day or two. I updated the pictures of the house when I went in a second time, so there are a few more, the address is here.

I am expecting to hear back from the bank early next week. At that point the bank has agreed to get all the utilities up and working. After that we have 10 days to get our general inspection done. We will see if everything is working to our satisfaction.

Thanks to my mom and dad, we already have a washer and dryer for when we move in which is awesome! We will be buying a fridge fairly soon after we move in, so if anyone knows of a free or cheap on please let me know :) I will update you all as soon as we hear back from the bank.

0 comments: